Who are our ideal candidates?
If you’ve ever worked in an environment where you’ve been creating an awesome customer experience, coaching, or teaching, entertaining, bartending, serving or even childcare.
Maybe you’ve been hiding in the construction, trades, housekeeping, or seasonal lift work and want to try something that gives you a rewarding opportunity to let your personality shine while making great tips!
- Friendly, you’ll be dealing with lots of new people every day. We need to show them a great time!
- HIGH ENERGY and FUN! You gotta love dealing with people and showing them an awesome time
- You love throwing axes (Or just the idea of it if you haven’t tried it yet)
- Strong communication skills; able to speak concisely and use humor effectively in a group setting. English is a must and other languages are a great plus!
- Strong leadership skills; display high confidence, prior guiding experience is an asset.
- Strong interest in coaching and teaching; enthusiasm for sharing new experiences with others.
- Excel in a team environment; foster a culture of respect, camaraderie and inclusiveness for ALL guests and staff.
- Strong results orientation; do what needs to be done, and take initiative to prevent problems before they occur.
- Experience working in entertainment, hospitality &/or recreation management environments is a plus.
If this sounds like you and you can’t wait to join the team, please apply below.
Work at Cleavage Axe Co.
We are extremely Axe- cited that Cleavage Axe Co. is about to open its doors in Sun Peaks this summer!! Cleavage Axe Co. is going to be the new ‘hot spot’ in town for locals and tourists alike. We’re looking for awesome people who are up for a super fun, rewarding and flexible job.
Cleavage Axe Co. will be offering year-round employment opportunities.
While NO PRIOR EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED, we are looking at applicants that can create an enjoyable and memorable experience that our guests will never forget. You will be the face of the business by greeting guests and coaching them on how to throw axes in a fun and safe way.
What is working at Cleavage Axe Co. Like?
This is not going to be your typical job! You’re going to need to be flexible and contribute to the successful launch of our venue. Some days you will be hosting & coaching individuals or small groups of visitors on how to throw axes, or you’ll be hosting bigger groups, think, corporate events, birthday parties, bachelor/ette parties etc. Other days, you’ll be working the bar, checking people in, sharpening axes, building targets, assisting with marketing/merchandise, hosting league nights or keeping the space clean. If you have any special skills that could help us out let us know when you apply!